- juice from 1 medium lemon or lime
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 15-ounce can black beans, no salt added, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (according to package directions)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely diced
- In a medium bowl, mix together the beans, quinoa, corn, bell pepper, mango, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and turmeric in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over the mixture and toss. Refrigerate until ready to serve.