Serving Size: About 12 (2-inch) Cookie Sandwiches
- 1 cup peanut butter (your choice of crunchy or smooth)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine first three ingredients in a bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet (should make about two dozen two-inch cookies) and bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Be careful not to over bake!
- Be patient and let the cookies cool completely (or you’ll have a melty mess of Nutella!)
- Spoon a little Nutella on the bottom of one cookie and sandwich another cookie on top!
- DEVOUR 😋