- 12-16 peeled and cleaned shrimp
- 3-4 wooden skewers
- 3-4 lettuce leaves, washed & chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 10-12 white corn tortillas
- Sour cream
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, pepper jack)
- 1 can black beans, drained and cooked (optional)
- Mexican Rice (optional, you can easily use ready-made or store bought)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. About 30 minutes before grilling, soak the wooden skewers in a bowl of water.
- Salt & pepper the shrimp and place the shrimp on the skewers (be careful that they aren’t too close together). Place the shrimp skewers on the grill until light pink (about 2-3 minutes a side) Be careful not to over cook the shrimp or they will become tough!
- Load up your tacos with onion, lettuce, tomato, bell pepper and top with the shrimp and your favorite toppings. Serve with black beans and Mexican rice. Enjoy!