- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cups raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup dry quinoa
- 1/4 cup honey or agave
- 1/3 cup light olive oil or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, almonds, chia seeds, quinoa and salt.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the honey/agave, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and stir until everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Spread mixture onto baking sheet so that it is a large, flat rectangular shape.
- Bake in oven for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.