Serving: 1 Sandwich
- 1 whole wheat sandwich thin
- 1 Morning Star Black Bean Burger
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese (I love mozzarella or provolone)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 egg
- Heat the stove to medium-high heat. Scramble the egg in a small bowl and then pan fry (about the size of the sandwich thin) until cooked through. Set aside.
- Microwave the black bean patty for 1 minute (or until warmed all the way through). Remove and pan fry until the edges are crunchy.
- Toast the sandwich thin in the toaster.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich (bread, patty, egg, cheese, avocado, bread) & enjoy!