Servings: 1 Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 English muffin
- 1 sausage patty (such as Jimmy Dean)
- 1 egg
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat the stove to medium-high heat. Scramble the egg in a bowl and pan fry (about the size of the English muffin) until cooked through. Set aside.
- Toast the English muffin in the toaster (optional).
- Remove the sausage patty from the refrigerator and microwave for about 40 seconds. Then, pan fry the patty until the patty is browned.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich (muffin, cheese, egg, sausage, muffin) & enjoy!