I absolutely love the superfood salad at Ralphs, and I’ve been trying to recreate it for a while now. I think that I’ve just about got it down. It’s called “Superfood Salad” and it is so good. Don’t be fooled by the fact that it’s a salad because it sure can fill you up!
- 1 bunch kale (washed, picked clear of main stems, and torn in bite-sized pieces)
- 1 lb. edamame beans
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1, 8oz container cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or craisins)
- 1 cup roasted cashew pieces (no salt added)
- 1 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup red onions, chopped
- Gently massage the kale in your hands with a little bit of water (or oil) to help rid the kale of some of its natural bitter taste.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl and serve the dressing on the side. Enjoy!