Servings: Two Salads
- 1/2 package of tofu (medium firmness)
- 2 cups spinach (clean and patted dry)
- 1 medium carrot (cut into match sticks)
- 1/2 cucumber (cut into quarters)
- 4 Tbsp Sweet chili sauce (I use Mae Ploy)
- Cut the tofu into small cubes (about 1in x 2in) and fry over medium-high in a lightly greased pan until golden brown. You’ll have to flip your tofu often so that every side gets that nice light brown color.
- Combine the spinach, carrots, and cucumber into a bowl and top with the tofu and sweet chili sauce. Enjoy!