- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TB melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9 x 13 pan and set aside.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, and softened butter in a medium sized bowl and beat with an electric mixer until crumbly. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla, corn syrup, and melted butter in a medium sized bowl. Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour over top of warm crust. Return pan to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until filling is set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars! Enjoy (:
Recipe adapted from Belle of the Kitchen