Servings: Serves 6 as a side dish
- 1 1b. Brussels sprouts, trimmed & halved
- 1 medium butternut squash peeled & cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 apple, cut into 1/2in pieces
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- kosher salt & fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spread the Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, apple, & onions on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix oil, vinegar, and curry powder together. Drizzle over the vegetable mixture and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle brown sugar over the vegetables and place baking sheet in the oven.
- Roast for 20 minutes, gently stir and continue to roast for 20-25 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender and nicely browned.
Try this recipe with my Marinated Balsamic Chicken!
Recipe adapted from Shutterbean