- 1 pound Deli ham shaved
- 1 pound Swiss cheese thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter, unsalted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Minced onion dried
- 1 12-pack KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- Melt butter and mix in mustard, sauce and onion.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves separately in tact)
- In a 9×13 inch pan, place bottom half of rolls and cover with ham and cheese.
- Cover ham and cheese stacks with top half of rolls.
- Drizzle butter mixture over top of rolls, making sure onion is evenly distributed.
- If needed, now’s when you’d cover with foil and refrigerate over night (:
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.