- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup grated zucchini (1 medium zucchini)
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used 2% Fage)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Butter a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan, then dust with flour.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together sugars and eggs. Add coconut oil, mashed bananas,grated zucchini, grated carrots, Greek yogurt, and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Fold in flour mixture.
- Add walnuts and raisins.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for an hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean.
- Once the loaf has cooled, store in an air-tight container and refrigerate.
Recipe adapted from Confessions of a Chocoholic