- 1/4 cup broccoli slaw
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 – 12oz package firm tofu
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 package (12 count) King’s Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls
- Sriracha-Mayo Sauce (or mix 1/4 cup mayo to 1 tsp Sriracha)
- 1 medium cucumber (12 thin slices)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- To make slaw, combine the broccoli slaw, lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar in a small bowl. Toss to coat.
- Cut the tofu into thin slices so that you have 24 slices
- Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook tofu until golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes each side). Set aside tofu on a cooling rack or paper towel to drain/cool.
- Cut the rolls each in half lengthwise.