Servings: 4 side dishes
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs (I recommend panko)
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 zucchinis
- Stir bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in a shallow bowl. Whisk eggs in a separate shallow bowl.
- Working in batches, dip zucchini strips into egg mixture, shake to remove any excess, and roll strips in bread crumb mixture to coat. Transfer coated zucchini strips onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake zucchini fries in the preheated oven, turning once, until golden and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.